Monday, June 30, 2008

Myrtle Beach Pics












 








We are having a GREAT time at my parent's beach house.  They have thought of everything  
here and it is wonderful!  My friend Teri was already coming down here, so we met up with her and mooched off her hotel's amenities like their pool, kiddie waterpark, etc.  Ty was not crazy about the sand at all the first day and spent the whole time at the beach on the beach chair brushing off sand!  Lucky for him there was a kiddie water park!  The second day my parents, nephew, sis and brother-in-law came to the beach with us, so with everyone there, he seemed to warm up and finally got in the ocean with my parents :)  Faith and Austin both loved the beach and the waves!  Jason and my nephew Josh spent the day boogie boarding :)  It's been beautiful weather until this evening when it rained.....so we ordered pizza hut pizza, got ice cream and brownies and celebrated my nephew's 19th birthday geeking out on the Wii my mom bought for down here.  It was alot of fun!!!  

No comments: